Sunday, December 21, 2008

Family Update.....

I'm sorry it's been so long since our last post, but life had been a little crazy for the Mason family. In the last month, we sold our home in Utah, moved the family to Las Vegas, enrolled the kids in school, celebrated Thanksgiving, sold alot of clothes and so on and so on........ The time has certainly gone by very fast, and we can't believe Christmas is just a few days away. We wish you all the very best throughout this holiday season and wish we were spending it together! Here are some recent pictures we've taken! I hope you enjoy the variety...we've got some of the kids, our Christmas tree and what it looks like in Vegas when it SNOWS. ENJOY!!!!











4 comments:

Natalie said...

Your tree looks awesome! Is that thing on the top the same one I bought you?
Lovin the palm trees with snow, that's great.

Kim Rose said...

So happy that you updated! Great pics!
LOVE the tree. I love the idea of the big star at the top. I will have to copy that.
By the way... we are up to about 2 feet of new snow this morning. So enjoy the little you have!
Miss you all. Can't wait to come visit!

Flynn Fam 6 said...

Looks like everyone is well. I am so glad your family is able to be together again. Love the picture of all the kids together. They are all beautiful! Hope to see you again soon under better circumstances :)

The Flynn's said...

I love your tree! It's really cute and the pics of the kids are so cute. I'm impressed by Jane's hair. Good job!